Saturday, April 15, 2006

3:08 PM

I think I -byul

It wasn't possible,
so I believed it wasn't true
Me loving you, these words don't even make sense
I'm probably just jealous,
I guess I'm getting lonely
I hid my feelings before but I just can't do it anymore

Maybe we are not suited to each other

It would be good if we are just friends
From one to ten, we never agree on anything
How can we have a relationship?
People say we won't be able to do it
I've been surrounded by those words and
I don't want to be anymore.

(Bridge)

I didn't realize how I felt about you,
Why couldn't I see?
It was right in front of me
That whole time you were right next to me
Why is it now that I finally see that it is love?

(Chorus)
I think I love you
I think I love you that's how it seems
Cause I miss you
Cause I miss you when you're not around
I can't do anything except think about you
If I look at how things are I know

I'm falling for you

I'm falling for you,
I didn't realize it but
Now I need you,
somehow deep in my heart it grew
Now all I want to do is take care of you.

/it's a korean song but lyrics convert to english. lol.
i'm falling for you. =)

+ AMEN

Child of GOD

His beloved princess . blessed hua
sp`dcp`ic
3b07 `o6
chemist-to-be
NewCreation

New Creation Church
my heavenly daddy will never neglect me, leave me nor forsake me!


for love Christ blog Christ loves me

so I lay my head back down
and i lift my hands
and pray to be only yours
i pray to be only yours
AND YOUR LOVES OVERFLOWS~~!


Loves

New Creation Church
Daily devotional

princess bok
princess mar
princess siling
princess z.ling
princ des,cgl
stevanus, king of L
zhengheng, cross

chic aura accessories!!


calida
ethan
fazlinda
jasmine
huilin-
isaac
junpeng
keryun
kimguan
sherly
tammie-
vanessa
weixian
yanti
yanhan.lsp


Fellowship


(

Thanksgiving

my heavenly Daddy!
Jesus, my lord and saviour. my shepherb whom loves me most!
picture
designer

Others

John 3:16
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 8:1
1Therefore, there is NOW no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus!

Romans 8:28
28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16Be joyful always 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus!